Saturday 19 March 2011

New Film - Upside Down: The Creation Records Story (2011)

Just found this trailer for the must-see biopic of the record label that introduced me to a lot of great music over the years - The House Of Love, My Bloody Valentine, The Boo Radleys, Momus, Primal Scream, Ride, Swervedriver, Super Furry Animals, Felt...

Presumably the film is somewhat based on David Cavanagh's excellent book My Magpie Eyes are Hungry for the Prize and hopefully won't overlook the importance of the lean, indie years in order to salivate over the BritPop Boom.

Download My Bloody Valentine's 'Cigarette In My Bed' (mp3) as featured on the 'Doing It For The Kids' compilation to celebrate.

View the new trailer for Upside Down: The Creation Records Story on Thread Of Light my indie/alternative video blog.

Or check out a clip of Alan McGee's hair from Snub TV in 1989 over on Thread Of Light, my tumblog.

No comments:

Post a Comment