Monday 27 February 2012

British Electric Foundation ft Green Gartside - I Don't Know Why I Love You (10 Records, 1991)

80s pop, BEF featuring Green Gartside, I Dont Know Why I Love You But I Love You, British Electric Foundation, Heaven 17, Virgin, 1991
Crystalline pop cover featuring Green Gartside.

The man can do no wrong.

This cover of what is a pretty amazing Stevie Wonder song makes the song levitate. Where the Stevie Wonder original is gritty and simple, based around a broken clavichord sound, British Electric Foundation (BEF) and Green manufacture a synthetic symphony.

A whole different, but equally beautiful, kind of soul music.

Download British Electric Foundation & Green Gartside 'I Don't Know Why I Love You (But I Love You)' (pop mp3) (Divshare)

No comments:

Post a Comment