Saturday 11 February 2012

The Boo Radleys - I Will Always Ask You Where You've Been... (Creation, 1993)

indie shoegaze mp3, The Boo Radleys, I Will Always Ask You Where You've Been Even Though I Know The Answer, Creation Records, 1993
Delightful skronk-then-sweet vignette.

Blessed with one of the greatest (and longest) songtitles of all time, this was tucked away on the b-side of 'I Hang Suspended'.

'I Will Always Ask You Where You've Been Even Though I Know The Answer' starts with a soup of skronk and primordial, I've-just-been-listening-to-My-Bloody-Valentine-in-the-bath-with-my-head-under-the-water atmospherics before bursting into a sweet, joyous piece of Martin Carr songwriting.  

Download The Boo Radleys 'I Will Always Ask You Where You've Been Even Though I Know The Answer' (indie, shoegaze, mp3) (Divshare)

No comments:

Post a Comment